PRIORITY INVESTMENT PROJECT
The priority investment project of the Nizhny Novgorod region is a project that has passed the examination and competitive selection, the implementation of which provides a positive economic and (or) social effect for the Nizhny Novgorod region, approved in accordance with the procedure established by the Government of the Nizhny Novgorod region;
PROCEDURE FOR ATTRIBUTING THE STATUS OF A PRIORITY INVESTMENT PROJECT IN THE NIZHNY NOVGOROD REGION AND PROVIDING STATE SUPPORT
1. The investment activity entity (investor) implementing the investment project submits an application for assigning a priority status to the project and a set of documents in a «single window» (the department of documentation support for investment activities of the Government Affairs Department and the development of human resources in the Nizhny Novgorod Region, the Kremlin, .22).
(Note — Application form and list of documents in the process of change.)
2. The application is submitted to the Ministry of Economic Development and Investments of the Nizhny Novgorod Region.
3. The Ministry checks the application, in the case of the availability of all documents, registers the application on the website of the Government of the Nizhny Novgorod Region (link to the website). Directs the investment project to the industry opinion and the opinion of the Ministry of Finance of the Nizhny Novgorod region. Taking into account these findings, the Ministry carries out a comprehensive examination. If there are comments, it sends these comments to the subject of investment activity.
4. The subject of investment activity has the right to finalize the investment project (business plan of the project) taking into account the comments and submit it for re-examination.
5. With positive examinations, the Ministry puts the issue on the agenda of the Presidium meeting of the Strategy and Investment Council.
6. The subject of investment activity protects the investment project at a meeting of the Presidium of the Strategy and Investment Council.
The subject of investment activity prepares a project presentation and delivers a report on the project.
7. The Ministry in the case of a positive decision on granting the project the status of a priority investment project of the Nizhny Novgorod Region is preparing
• order recognizing the project as a priority investment project of the Nizhny Novgorod region.
• a draft investment agreement between the Government of the Nizhny Novgorod Region and the subject of investment activity and sends it to the investor for signing in electronic form and for submission to the Ministry in two copies. The subject of investment activity must sign an investment agreement for its part and formally send it to the ministry.
• draft law on approval of an investment agreement and organizes the approval procedure.
The agreed draft law is submitted to the Legislative Assembly of the Nizhny Novgorod Region.
8. Consideration of the bill in the Legislative Assembly of the Nizhny Novgorod region:
• at a meeting of the Committee on Economy, Industry, Business Development, Trade and Tourism
• at a meeting of the budget and tax committee
• at a meeting of the Legislative Assembly of the Nizhny Novgorod Region
The report is made by the Minister of Economic Development and Investments of the Nizhny Novgorod Region or his deputy. Presentation is shown.
The subject of investment activity is present at all meetings and answers questions of deputies if necessary.
9. The investment agreement comes into force from the day of publication of the Law. An investor can use government support.