A land plot can be leased without a tender process and through a tender process.
Leasing of a land plot without a tender process
1. A land plot is assigned to legal entities under the Order of the Governor of the Nizhniy Novgorod Region for the purpose of allocation of social, cultural, and municipal facilities, implementation of large-scale investment projects subject to conformity of such facilities and investment projects with the criteria specified in Article 8 of the Law of the Nizhniy Novgorod Region No. 192-Z of 13/12/2005 on Land Regulation in the Nizhniy Novgorod Region, if such facilities are allocated with the reference to the following types of permitted land use defined in accordance with the Classifier of types of permitted land use:
- Social services,
- Education and educational services,
- Cultural advancement,
- Provision of research activities,
- Public administration,
- Enforcement of local law,
- Rest (recreation), except as the golf sites arrangement,
- Resort activities,
- Historical and cultural activities,
- Utility services,
- Land plots (territories) of common use,
- Veterinary services,
- Special activities, except as placement, storage, burial, disposal, accumulation, processing, deactivation of radioactive wastes, as well as allocation of facilities for placement, burial, storage, deactivation of such wastes,
- Agricultural use in terms of allocation of buildings and structures intended for production, storage, primary and advanced processing of agricultural products,
- Manufacturing activity.
Law of the Nizhniy Novgorod Region No. 192-Z of 13/12/2005 on Land Regulation in the Nizhniy Novgorod Region. (pdf, 1,3 MB)
Order of the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation No. 540 of 01/09/2014 on Approval of the Classifier of Types of Permitted Land Use (pdf, 1,1 MB)
2. With the purpose of completion of unfinished construction facility.
3. To legal entities, with the purpose of allocation of facilities intended for electricity, heat, gas and water supply and water disposal, as well as communication, oil pipelines, facilities of federal, regional or local importance.
Land plot assignment in other cases
Procedure for land plot assignment:
An investor interested in the implementation of the investment project on the construction of a capital facility, should complete an application and present it enclosing a required set of documents to the address: Nizhniy Novgorod, Kremlin, Bldg. 2, Room 22 (Phone: +7 (831) 419−74−52, +7 (831) 419−74−65).
Application form with a set of documents. (docx, 38 КB) Stage 2
In case of interest in the land plot assignment without a tender process, it is necessary to complete an application for the recognition of a construction facility as conforming to the requirements specified in the Law of the Nizhniy Novgorod Region No. 192-Z of 13/12/2005.
Application for the recognition of a construction facility as conforming to the requirements specified in the Law of the Nizhniy Novgorod Region No. 192-Z of 13/12/2005 (docx, 32 КB) Stage 3
Applications are considered at the Council for Land and Property Relations of the Government of the Nizhniy Novgorod Region. In the case of approval of the land plot assignment, a Land Lease Agreement and Investment Agreement are concluded with the applicant (in case of the land plot assignment without a tender process).