Forum " Investing in regions-investing in the future»
Representatives of the Ministry of economic development and investments of the Nizhny Novgorod region took part in the Forum "Investments in the regions – investments in the future", which was held on October 9, 2018 in Moscow.
The event was organized by the Russian direct investment Fund (RDIF) together with the Federation Council of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation with the support of the Agency for strategic initiatives to promote new projects (ASI).
The Plenary session of the Forum discussed the following issues: the need to amend the legislation; the formation of incentives for the arrival of investors; the development of institutions to support investors; building a new investment system at the Federal and regional levels.
As speakers have acted: the Chairman of the Council of Federation of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation Valentina Matvienko, CEO of RDIF, Kirill Dmitriev, General Director of the Agency Svetlana Cumshewa, the Governor of Moscow region Andrey Vorobyov, the Governor of Kaluga region Anatoly Artamonov, heads of major foreign companies: JSC "Enel Russia", "Veolia", "Mumtalakat Holding Company".
During the Plenary session, it was announced the creation of THE RDIF project office together with ASI to support investors and regions in their joint work.
In addition, the Forum included 4 thematic sessions :
1. Investment in regions-experience of foreign investors;
2. Regional practices of working with investors. National rating of investment attractiveness of regions 2.0;
3. Single window for regional investment projects;
4. PPP projects in the regions. Priority areas and implementation tools.
During the session, first Deputy General Director of RDIF Tagir Sitdekov spoke about the activities of the Fund, the possibilities of attracting financing for the implementation of large investment projects in the regions and the procedure for working with them. The session also discussed the practice of regions in attracting and supporting investment projects.
Following the session, a number of key points were noted :
1. The importance of a loyal relationship and partnership when working with Executive authorities and development agencies;
2. The need for ready - made investment sites, provided with engineering and transport infrastructure;
3. Possibility of selection of highly qualified personnel;
4. The development of the urban environment to create a comfortable environment.